MB2 Dental Solutions: A Microsoft Dynamics Success Story
MB2 Dental Solutions was growing at a staggering pace, and Accounts Payable began to struggle when the company hit 250+ locations. Their ERP partner, the Anchor Group, moved them from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics GP, and introduced them to Binary Stream Mulit-Entity Management and Fidesic AP. Since automating and centralizing accounts payable, MB2 has grown to more than 500 locations and cut their invoice processing time in half.
“We had a really great GP consultant, The Anchor Group… Love them."
The great thing about Binary Stream’s MEM is you can look at all your companies in one smart list, in one report."
- MB2 Dental quickly outgrew QuickBooks with Bill.com for accounts payable.
- MB2 Dental needed an automated AP solution that worked with GP to process thousands of monthly invoices.
- Fidesic was the only solution that offered multi-location features that MB2 required and integrated with their Multi-Entity Management solution.
- Fidesic cut MB2’s monthly invoice processing time from 10 days to 5 days even as they grew.
- Working together, Fidesic, The Anchor Group and Binary Stream exceeded MB2’s expectations and enabled them to meet their growth goals.
"Fidesic literally saved our sanity. It is so much easier to use and integrates with our software,” Sarah Sawyer, MB2