Get the Green Light: For AP Automation
Published by Fidesic on
Win Executive Support for Your AP Automation Project
As an Accounts Payable professional, you know that the value of AP in a business is more than just processing an endless flood of invoices. The AP process affects your entire accounting department and critical processes like month-end closings. You know you can increase the power of the AP department with automation, but you just have to convince company stakeholders. This toolkit is designed to help you do just that.
Toolkit for Accounts Payable Professionals
In this booklet we are going to help you prove your case to your organization so you can move your automation project forward. It’s time to simplify your job and find more joy in work.
- Why Companies Resist AP Automation
- Pain Points, Scoping & ROI
- Predicting & Pitching Cost Saving Potential
- Key Factors for Calculating Cost Per Invoice
- Measuring ROI Beyond Financial Value
- Pitch to Your Audience
- Comparing AP Automation Solutions
- Schedule a Live Demo & Test Drive
- Conclusion: AP Automation is a No-Brainer
Companies that process invoices manually in paper-format tend to spend more than $10 per invoice, while companies that have little to no manual steps in their AP process spend $2 or less per invoice, according to data from the American Productivity & Quality Center. That means if you have not automated your payments process, you could potentially reduce your AP overhead by 80%.